The U.S. Embassy in Algeria sponsors a variety of international exchange programs each year, in conjunction with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA). These exchanges are designed to enhance mutual understanding between the people of the U.S. and Algeria. The Department of State is committed to supporting alumni by providing resources that will help them to build upon their exchange experience.
Who is an alumnus/alumna?
You are an alumnus/alumna of a USG–sponsored program if you have participated in any of the following programs promoted through the U.S. Embassy in Algeria such as:
- Access program
- Model United Nations (MUN)
- Youth Leadership Program (YLP)
- Study of the U.S. Institutes (SUSI)
- Between the Lines
- MEPI (Middle East Partnership Initiative) exchange programs
- Fulbright Exchange Programs
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowship
- International Visitors Leadership Program (IVLP)
- MEPI (Middle East Partnership Initiative) Student Leaders Program