The Office of English Language Programs promotes quality English teaching by providing academic expertise, consultative assistance, and materials resources for English teachers and learners worldwide. Click here to check out the new AE website!
Selected videos are presented here for English language classroom use. Note the “CC” button; it will allow your students to read the script while they listen to the audio. Feel free to download* to your computer if your classroom does not have an internet connection.
Who Are American Muslims?
Where Are American Muslim Voices?
How Do American Muslims Live Their Religion?
What Do American Muslims Do?
Denis Hayes: Prosperity Without Pollution
Pras Michel Gives Advice
Sports in America: Before the Aspiring Heart
Private Space Flight in America
Bike for the Environment
America Out West: Helicopter Cowboys
Youth Empowerment Through Hip Hop (01:51)
Education: Youth Volunteers (2:25)
Green Revolution Series: Electric Vehicles (6:53)
How to download the above videos:
- Install http://www.realplayer-plus.com/ (free) in the setup you can choose a location where the video will be saved
- Go to the video you wish to download
- Click play
- While the video is playing, hover the mouse over the right hand side of the video window
- “Download this video” will pop up on the right corner
- Click download.
- Video is now saved in the selected folder on your computer or by default in the library of realplayer under “download and recording”