What is an Entrepreneur?
An entrepreneur is a person who organizes and manages a business undertaking, assuming the risk for the sake of profit. An entrepreneur: Sees an opportunity. Makes a plan. Starts the business. Manages the business. Receives the profits…
Fahad Hassan on Mentors
Fahad Hassan on Funding
How to Pitch a Business
- Grow Your Business: Nine Steps Toward Success (PPT 3.1MB)
- Next-Generation Entrepreneurs (PPT 16.9MB)
- Start Your Own Business: 50 Things You’ll Need to Do
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business (PDF 1.55MB)
- Entrepreneurs: The Next Generation
- Principles of Entrepreneurship
- Thinking About Starting a Business?
- Is Entrepreneurship For You?
- 10 Steps to Starting a Business
- How to Start a Business With no Money
- Should I Start My Own Business?
- Business Planning for Success (PDF 540kb)