The Political and Economic Section works with the Ambassador and the Deputy Chief of Mission to strengthen the political and economic relationship between the United States and Algeria. The Section manages dialogue with the Government of Algeria on a wide range of issues, both bilateral and multilateral, to expand cooperation between our countries and serve mutual interests. U.S. Embassy Algiers is pleased to be working with our counterparts in the Government of Algeria to advance our common agenda.
For inquiries, please email: Algiers_Political_economic_FSNs@state.gov
Tel: +(213) (0) 770-082-000
Note: When dialing from outside Algeria, leave out the “zero” prefix after the (213) country code.
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Relations with Algeria
- Intellectual Property Rights: Please visit http://www.stopfakes.gov for information on how to obtain, protect, and enforce intellectual property rights overseas.
- Middle East Partnership Initiative, U.S. Department of State: http://mepi.state.gov
- Commercial Law Development Program, U.S. Department of Commerce: http://cldp.doc.gov
- Office of Technical Assistance, U.S. Department of Treasury