- U.S. Embassy Algiers has suspended all routine consular services and is providing only emergency services. U.S. citizens should email ACSAlgiers@state.gov.
- Please make sure you are also enrolled in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) at http://step.state.gov to ensure the U.S. Embassy can contact you with updates.
- Please continue to check https://dz.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ and the Embassy’s Twitter and Facebook accounts for updates.
- Several airlines are running exceptional flights for their citizens. Seats may be available at short notice for other nationalities.
- If you wish to depart Algeria and are interested in receiving information about possible upcoming flights, please email ACSAlgiers@state.gov.
Alerts and Messages
See all Messages and Alerts for U.S. Visitors to Algeria.
See all Messages for U.S. Citizens for U.S. Visitors to Algeria.