The fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. You can learn more about fiancé(e) visas on usvisas.state.gov.
- Once your file is received at post, an instruction package will be sent to you by email.
- First you need to pay the visa fee at one of Aramex offices, and then you have to register and schedule a Kvisa appointment through the online appointment system at
- Assemble the required documents that are listed on the instruction package.
- Schedule a medical examination with the Embassy-approved physician in Algiers at least 15 days before yourvisa interview
- If the visa is issued, your passport and documents will be available in approximately 7-10 business days at Aramex office that you already selected for pick up or delivery.
- If the visa is refused, the Consular Officer will provideyou with further information.